Here is the recording of the September 7, 2011 webinar presented by Kevin Thompson entitled “Why You Should Register Your Trademarks In Other Countries.”
Topics covered include:
- Trademark Basics
- Trademark Rights are Territorial
- Offensive and Defensive Purposes for Registrations
- Rights obtained by registration and use
- Paris Convention Priority
- Direct filings in countries
- Regional Registrations (Community Trademark)
- Madrid Protocol
- Common Strategies
View on YouTube
Our next webinar will be on October 5, 2011 on Copyright Basics. For more information, visit our Webinar page.
To download the video, or for other formats, click here.